Team BEEF Illinois
Information & Requirements:
Who is Team BEEF Illinois?
Team BEEF Illinois is a community of athletes who recognize the nutritional benefits of beef and the vital role high-quality protein plays in their training. As each team member strives to reach his or her athletic and nutritional goals, the Illinois Beef Association is here to cheer for them and support their progress
Become a Team BEEF Member
For 2023, our team will be capped at 10 athletes. Our team is comprised of athletes of all abilities and skills in race events. From novice to elite, as long as you enjoy the great taste of a juicy hamburger and steak, you can join Team Beef! Check back frequently for additional information and the 2023 Team Beef application.
- Eat beef and believe in the nutritional benefits it provides.
- Must be a resident of Illinois.
- Must compete in races at least twice per year wearing a Team Beef jersey.
- Complete the Masters of Beef Advocacy Program. This online training will allow Team Beef members to learn more about how cattle are raised and why beef is an important part of our diet. After completing the program, Team Beef members will be prepared to advocate for beef.
- Advocate for beef through personal social media platforms.
- Serve as a positive role model for beef.
- Actively spread the word and help educate people who seek information about beef, including social media networks.
- Team members receive a high-quality Illinois Team BEEF jersey.
- Earn points through activities in the Prime Cuts Program to receive race reimbursement opportunities.
- Have access to fitness & nutrition tips, recipes, etc.
- Network and community of runners who have common interests & passion.
- Be a part of a strong fan base and support system.
Questions? Reach out to us at Team BEEF Illinois at the Illinois Beef Association. Annie Schoetmer is your Team Manager: 217-787-4280 during normal business hours or [email protected]